HOW DOES ZYPHA ENABLE AND SUPPORT YOUR BUSINESS?
There are many reasons to choose the Zypha virtual desktop service, including cost, reliability, security, efficiency etc. The features listed here may be particularly important for your business.
- The data you store on your systems that may contain sensitive and medical information about vulnerable individuals supported by your organisation is protected at a corporate security level as a minimum.
- The data centres where your information is stored are highly secure and accredited to a high standard.
- Your data can be protected from downloading by individuals to your requirements, this means that your employees and volunteers could not exploit your data commercially or for illegal use without you being aware and there being a record of this.
- The ability to access your desktop form any device anywhere provides a platform which can be accessed from the point of need, which helps you better provide your services and support.
- This also means you can access information from your central databases and refer to previous records etc. without downloading as the data and documents remain within the Zypha data centre thereby maintaining a high level of security within your mobile access requirements.
- By providing the ability to access the system from any device, anywhere also helps to significantly increase your productivity, often by tens of percentage increases.
- Your business is highly dependant on your IT infrastructure and your databases, the ZYPHA solution is built on a very high availability design, providing multiple virtual servers linked to highly available storage devices. Your systems are hosted on an infrastructure that is significantly more robust and dependable than your own office based infrastructure.
- The ability to access your virtual desktop on any device from anywhere provides a level of business continuity that is traditionally only available to corporate level businesses.
- Due to the service being energy efficient, reducing your office IT energy use by up to 95%, and the secure environments that the infrastructure operates in, your services are more widely accepted by national and local government and public services and health bodies meeting their ISO certification needs in many areas, more efficiently and more affordably than you could achieve with your own traditional IT infrastructure.
- Not only does the Zypha solution provide a predicable straight line operational IT cost, it is also very flexible and can provide short term virtual desktops for seasonal or ad hoc media projects which may have a start and an end date.
- This means that projects manned by volunteers and short term workers are more cost effective, more efficient and highly secure.
- Any software licences which you use which are provided at a discount for not for profit organisations continue to be available at the same discount on the Zypha platform.
The difference is that you only have to pay for these on a monthly operational expense basis where appropriate.